Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Life as a Student....

I just started my Master class on last 3rd January. So my responsible become more and more. I need to prepare for my family need, my class to teach preparation and also for my assignment. But I believe that i can face all of it coz I want for it.
I met many new friends there and from different job field. It was nice coz we can share our idea each other. My class memeber not only local student coz it still have international student which all of them are from middle-east. I dunno why Middle-east people like to study here. maybe because our culture or our religion can make them comfort here.
I just want to ensure that I can score and gain as much as knowleedge from my Master class. All the lecturer are very kind and also friendly. It not like my first degree class. Which is we need to behave like an under age student. But now, the lecturer treat us as an adult. For my Master class the most senior member is aroud 40++. I'm so impress with him coz he got a spirit to continue his study. So why we are still young not go for it.
I already have 2 assignment to complete and need to present for next week. Hope my group can do the best.

2 comments:

Bb Hussain said...

Aida..
All the best to us..hehhehe..
Emm...bertambah bz erk la kita sekarang ni kan..Tapi aida lagi la bz sebab ada family kan..

Fusherna said...

salam aida..all the best in ur studies!