Thursday, December 18, 2008

December Event

About 2 week i didn't write in this blog. Sorry...I'm very bz in this two week wif a lot of thing to settle. Last 2 week, my sister get married. She married wif the same date of my mum's b'day.... Very tired help my mum clean d house after that. N first time in our life, we are not in mood to celebrate Aidil Adha coz still very tired. Last week, i already register for my Master Class... I'm a student back. After almost 5 years i finish my degree, i need to study back. Of course d situation is totally different. (dulu single now dh ade family). Need to clean my new house coz early next year my husband n i will move to our own house. Currently i stay wif my in laws n just want to independent. Maybe tonight i'll going back to JB to setlle our house there. Want to do minor renovation n want to give for rent. So who want to rent the house u can call me..hihihi.....
Hope God will bless everything i do........

Continue doing my job.....tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Here some of the photos during my sis wedding ---(@


4 comments:

Bb Hussain said...

aida..
buat master kat ner?
amik apa?

azleenazib said...

Tahniah buat kakak Aida ... dan Happy belted besday untuk mak Aida... :)... dan buat mak FAiZ... Selamat BelaJar kemBAli...

aIdahaNiF said...

Bb-> aida wat kat UiTM Shah Alam. Amik networking.

Leen -> TQ for d wish....X sbr nk tngu leen naik pelamin nie.

fusherna said...

congrats dah enroll as master student!!

all the best to u..