Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mother in the world......
Special wish to my beloved mum....
Mak,
Thanks for everything.....I'm not afford to pay your sacrifice but i promise to make you happy and happy............
This year is the 3rd year i celebrate mother's day but this year celebration i just celebrate wif my hubby and my son. Normally, i'll celebrate mother's day wif my mum and my family.... but never mind....sume tu tak kisah asalkan i dapat wish kat dorg sume.... I hope i can improve myself to be a good mother to my adorable son, Faiz. Sometime I felt guilty to my son coz i'm bz wif work and study and i lack
of attention to him. but i hope Faiz not blame me coz whatever i do now is for our family.

Hubby and Faiz do some surprise where they bought a present for me...thank you my heroes.

1 comment:

Bb Hussain said...

Happy Mothers' day to aida..