Monday, August 18, 2008

Get Gather

Weekend is time for family...Every Friday evening, on the way back home we'll discuss for our weekend. So last weekend, we have a small gathering wif my friends in AEON Bukit Tinggi. Very nice day coz i met Yana, Rina and Is. Rina and Is bring along their son. Me too. So everybody (kids) was showing their talent. This plan actually has been organized by Yana.

Actually, the time to meet up is 3pm but all of them except me was coming late. So that, while waiting for them, my hubby treat me ice cream at New Zealand Natural and also Big Apple Doughnut. Delicious.....The ending was quite havoc coz my hero cry and ask us to took him to "Air Pancut". About 7 pm, everybody took their way back. Hope we'll meet again and more members will join. Thanks guys.

Photo at New Zealand Natural.................

1 comment:

ujie said...

phewiit...aksi ibu ngn anak yang comel lah hehe :D