Thursday, July 3, 2008

25 days left .................


Started from today, I only have 25 days before resign from OCJB. This is my first experience to resign. Previously I quit from the job coz my contract end and this is the first time I send the resign letter.

How I feel??????
Sad coz I'll leave my friends... Friends who are always be with me during sad and happy.
Happy coz I'll follow my husband.... To settle down in Selangor.



Friends in OCJB is the best.... That's why, lately i feel so tense because I'm not sure either I can find a friends like here or not.

A FRIEND IS NEED, IS A FRIEND INDEED

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

ujie said...

huhu sedihnye..jangan lupe kite di cni ye hhuhuhu

azleenazib said...

Alaaa.... Aida taula Aida sedih nak tinggal Leen ... huhuhuhuhu... nanti balik JB ... kita boleh together2 lagi .... ntah2 ajak "uncle" sama ... huhuhuhu

fusherna said...

apsl semua pakai baju sama color ni??